Google Cloud Platform
Vanenburg Software is a long term Google Cloud partner. Together with Google we deal with a complex and ambiguous world full of fast and never ending changes. Changes such as the way people work, using robotics, AI, the Internet of Things, and more. By making these innovations easier and more accessible, we’re helping to create a future with greater opportunities and equality for all.
Vanenburg Software develops ready-to-use Smart Process Apps and tailor-made ERP Extensions with the Google App Engine on the leading Google Cloud Platform. Selecting this platform for our developments means that end-users do not need to worry on the security and scalability of the Cloud infrastructure. The use of new technologies is also within reach with the latest inbuilt real-time analytics, machine learning, big data and AI capabilities from Google. Companies can transform their business with Google Cloud by using it as a future-proof foundation for building, modernizing and scaling all their enterprise IT needs.
- Future-Proof Infrastructure: Secure, global, high-performance, cost-effective and constantly improving. Google built their cloud for the long haul.
- Seriously Powerful Data & Analytics: Tap into big data to find answers faster and build better products.
- Serverless, Just Code: Grow from prototype to production to planet-scale, without having to think about capacity, reliability or performance.
- Migrate and modernize workloads on Google’s global, secure, and reliable infrastructure.
- Migrate and manage enterprise data with security, reliability, high availability, and fully managed data services.
- Develop and run applications using open source and other software without operations staff.
- Generate insights from data with a complete suite of analytics and machine learning tools.
- Transform how people collaborate within companies and with customers and partners.
Simplifying App Development with Google Cloud:
- Anthos – Improve the entire application lifecycle with fully integrated cloud services that work across on-premises and public clouds.
- Serverless solutions – Free your developers to focus on writing and deploying code, not managing infrastructure.
- Istio solutions – An open platform to connect, monitor, and secure microservices.
- Manage hybrid cloud – Modernize in place using an open, secure, and efficient cloud.
- Hosting – Serve media with the same infrastructure that powers Google Search and YouTube.
- Continuous delivery (CD) – End-to-end automation from source to production.
- Continuous integration (CI) – Fast feedback on code changes at scale.
- API management – Manage APIs with greater security, visibility, and control.
- Mobile apps & sites – Build scalable, globally available apps and websites to delight your customers.
Smart business analytics and AI with Google Cloud:
- Cloud-native data warehousing – Fast, highly scalable, cost-effective, and fully managed cloud data warehouse.
- Big data analytics – Integrated and serverless data analytics platform for workloads of any size or complexity.
- Business intelligence – Make insights understandable and accessible to every decision maker.
- Data lake – Store, process, and analyze massive volumes of data in a cost-efficient and agile way.
- Marketing analytics – Deliver richer, smarter experiences for your customers.
- AI solutions – Prepackaged or build-your-own AI solutions for your enterprise.
- Contact Center AI – Train a powerful AI model to speak and chat with customers, freeing your reps to handle more complex issues.
- IoT solutions – Unlock business insights from your global device network.