Rootstock Cloud ERP
Rootstock Cloud ERP provides end-to-end ERP for companies that Manufacture, Distribute, Service and Repair Goods. It`s built on the leading Salesforce Cloud Platform and natively integrated with Salesforce Sales- & Services Cloud and many other applications available in the Salesforce AppExchange.
Vanenburg Software is the primary reseller-, implementation- and support partner of Rootstock Cloud ERP for EMEA.
You can contact us if you want to know more about the Rootstock EMEA Center of Excellence
Rootstock Cloud ERP is a robust SaaS solution enabling distributors to cut costs, improve processes and drive revenues.
Rootstock Cloud ERP provides the breadth and depth of solutions that today’s discrete manufacturers and wholesale distributors need to operate and grow their business. Whether a small operation with five users, or a large organization with many distribution locations and hundreds of users, Rootstock Cloud ERP offers a solution for all sizes and types of organizations.
Do you want to know more about Rootstock? Click here
Looking for a Rootstock partner in your region? Click here
It supports discrete manufacturers in the manufacturing system requirements of Build-to-Order, Build-to-Stock and even Engineer-to-Order Manufacturers – whether standard cost or moving average cost and in both a single and multi plant environment.
Distributors in the requirements of Ship-from-Stock, Configure/Kit-to-Order, PreBuilt Kits and Special Order Distributors – whether standard cost or moving average cost and in both a single distribution center (DC) and multiple distribution center (DC) environment.
Manufacturing, Distribution and Supply Chain Apps
On-demand ERP made for Manufacturers by Manufacturing Experts
Key functions include:
- Sales Order Management – Automatically convert customer quotations into orders for your products
- Purchase Order Management – Automatically generate orders for your suppliers
- Production Engineering and BOMs – Create precise lists of items and instructions needed to build each product
- Inventory Management – Tune MRP to reflect actual vendor performance and your actual production
- Lot & Serial Control – Trace the source of supply or production for any item
- Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) – Automatically plan what you should buy or make in time to build your products
- Shop Floor Control (Work Orders) – Streamline production and material flow with your suppliers and in your factories
- Scheduling and Capacity Planning – Balance your production capabilities with material supply
- Manufacturing Cost Control – Make better decisions by tracking up to eight elements of cost for an item
- Project Control – Segregate production costs and inventory by project
- Multi-Company, Multi-Division, Multi-Site – Grow your business without outgrowing your applications
- Product Life Cycle (PLM) Integration – Automatically synchronize design engineering data with manufacturing data
Who should use Rootstock?
- Companies that are first time ERP buyers:
For many (mid-sized) companies, ERP was out of reach because of the investment costs upfront. With Rootstock Cloud ERP this is made possible because of the reusability and scalability (pay per use) of this Cloud solution.
- Legacy replacement companies going to the cloud:
Companies with customized (on-premise) ERP solutions who want to stay ahead and benefit from the cloud and Rootstock`s extensive manufacturing experience.
- Companies which have a two tier ERP strategy:
Two-tier ERP enables an organization to optimize regional manufacturing processes at local manufacturing sites. Rootstock Cloud ERP is a typical operational ERP solution and has the advantage of supporting many Business Models out-of-the box in combination with a very fast implementation time. Rootstock Cloud ERP can be easily integrated with the existing ERP – and Financial Consolidation solution at headquarters.