Enza Smart IT Layer with reliable Partnering
Enza Zaden is an independent Dutch seed breeding company since 1938. Enza Zaden develops innovative vegetable varieties and grows and sells seeds worldwide. The company focuses on more than twenty vegetable varieties, including tomato, sweet pepper, lettuce, cucumber, onion and melon.
In order to create flexibility in processes and the possibility of sharing data, it has selected the OpenText Process Suite as their Integration and Business Process Management platform, with Vanenburg Software, as their key partner in providing the necessary implementation and application management services.
- IT systems need more flexibility to implement innovations
- Data is locked in multiple best of breed core systems
- Standardization of application building platform and tools is needed
- Business required a higher pace of delivery
- Vanenburg Software as key IT service partner in providing support in requirements definition, design, development, deployment and maintenance, and the OpenText Process Suite as integration and Application Development Platform.
Vanenburg Software helps a leading Industrial company grow by implementing Smart Process Apps with the Google Cloud Platform.
A multi-tenant SaaS application developed by Vanenburg Software, enabling businesses to get a grip on the norms they need to adhere to, and which gives an aggregated view on the status of the efforts within different business processes to become compliant.
eVerbinding enables companies to exchange invoices online between Software Applications.
Enza decouples legacy, creates flexibility in the IT layer and successful IT partnering.
Apparatenfabriek ARA moves it`s ERP to the Salesforce Cloud with Rootstock.