eVerbinding, the standard in e-Invoicing
eVerbinding has chosen Collabrr as a hub for enterprises to send and receive invoices to their business partners
eVerbinding is a new online Billing Service Provider (BSP) for the Dutch small- & medium business market. eVerbinding takes radical approach to fully eliminate all paper invoices. eVerbinding aims to build a network of over 300 financial software providers all connected to the eVerbinding hub. This hub itself is connected to the international PEPPOL network (via Simpler Invoicing) and all other BSP’s, allowing a true paperless invoicing process. Major financial software vendors like AFAS, Exact, BaseNet, Visma, Muis and Snelstart have a direct integration to eVerbinding. eVerbinding, part of Lansigt Accountants, has chosen Vanenburg Software to develop and manage the eVerbinding software and services, based on its B2B collaboration platform Collabrr©. As a partner, Vanenburg Software also assists in marketing, sales and strategy support for eVerbinding.
- Invoices are received through multiple channels (email, paper, fax)
- Invoices need manual action to get it into the accounting software for processing
- Lack of invoice governance
- Compliance requirements from government to eliminate malpractice
- Increasing pressure from CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and commercial necessity
- eVerbinding has chosen Collabrr as a hub for enterprises to send and receive invoices to their business partners. Right from Accounting Software A to Accounting Software B
Vanenburg Software helps a leading Industrial company grow by implementing Smart Process Apps with the Google Cloud Platform.
eVerbinding enables companies to exchange invoices online between Software Applications.