Senior Engineer Cloud Operations (2 positions) [India]
About Vanenburg Software
Vanenburg Group BV based in Netherlands has been a major investor in the global enterprise software market. Founded and headed by Mr. Jan Baan, Vanenburg Group has funded world class companies like Baan Company, Top Tier, Web-ex and Cordys. The group has also been one of the pioneers to invest in India and has had its presence in India for over 25 years through its erstwhile subsidiaries like Baan, Vanenburg IT Park and Cordys a leading provider of BPM and Cloud based solutions. Vanenburg Group and its subsidiary in India Vanenburg Software (India) Private Ltd., located in Coimbatore are focused on developing next generation enterprise software enabling enterprise collaboration, transformation and cloud computing.
You have a passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions. with your knowledge in AWS / GCP Cloud management, you will be developing and building next generation enterprise software. You have strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes. Furthermore excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to learn new tools and technologies.
Our ideal candidate has the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- BE/B.Tech (Any Branch) or a relevant degree in computer Science;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in AWS / GCP Cloud management;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Linux administration including Hardening and
- Basic administration experience in windows, powershell scripting;
- Shell / Python Scripting expertise;
- Terraform / Ansible hand-on experience;
- Git and Jenkins Pipeline building experience;
- Docker, Kubernetes management experience;
- Nginx, Tomcat, MySQL configuration management experience;
- Hands-On experience with networking components and security monitoring tools;
- Experience in Cloudera Hadoop/HBASE/Zookeeper/ Solr / Redis Administration;
- AWS and / or Google Cloud professional certification will be an added advantage.
Other requirements and responsibilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Willingness to learn new tools and technology;
- Continuously aim to improve infrastructure provisioning & monitoring,
configuration management, performance & cost optimization, backup and DR
procedures of the managed systems;
- Interested in building automation frameworks for infrastructure management and
any other manual tasks;
- Incident management and responding to P1 incidents as per SLA
What we offer:
We offer you an independent position in a demanding environment. Vanenburg Software B.V. spends a lot of time on training and personal growth. We’re eager to learn from each other and evolve our skills through collaboration. Within the organization, new opportunities for further development are constantly arising. A great opportunity to work on software that matters and carve your footprint on innovative projects. You can count on a good package of employment conditions, taking into account your education and work experience.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you want to work in a growing international organization? Please click on the “Apply” button, fill in the application form and add your resume plus application letter!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.