Test Automation Engineer [India]
About Vanenburg Software
Vanenburg Group BV based in Netherlands has been a major investor in the global enterprise software market. Founded and headed by Mr. Jan Baan, Vanenburg Group has funded world class companies like Baan Company, Top Tier, Web-ex and Cordys. The group has also been one of the pioneers to invest in India and has had its presence in India for over 25 years through its erstwhile subsidiaries like Baan, Vanenburg IT Park and Cordys a leading provider of BPM and Cloud based solutions. Vanenburg Group and its subsidiary in India Vanenburg Software (India) Private Ltd., located in Coimbatore are focused on developing next generation enterprise software enabling enterprise collaboration, transformation and cloud computing.
You have a passion for identifying and designing new test cases on a continuous basis and program them. You want to contribute to the development of the test infrastructure and take initiative to continuously improve knowledge of products and processes you are directly responsible for. Furthermore an outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
Our ideal candidate has the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc./M.Tech degree from a reputed university;
- 3 – 6 years experience;
- Knowledge on Manual, functional and automation testing;
- Testing process: Black box / white box testing experience;
- Experience with the following automation tools: SOAP UI, Selenium, Junit, TestNG, Cucumber, PowerMock, Appium;
- Programming languages: Java, C, HTML, Java Script
- Experience with XML & Web services;
- RDBMS: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL & Open LDAP server;
It would be a plus if you have these additional skills:
- Experience with the following Application Servers: IIS, Apache
- Experience with the following Tools: Eclipse, SVN
- Identify and design new test cases on a continuous basis and program them;
- To write functional test cases;
- Contribute to the development of the test infrastructure;
- Need to have knowledge on configuration tools;
- Sign off on the quality of the component owned;
- Preparation for the execution of the tests incl. Test scripts/Business processes/System set up;
- Test data set up before execution of the tests;
- Execution of the tests that have been planned in line with the relevant processes that have
- Taking initiatives to continuously improve knowledge of products and processes directly
- Follow the basic processes defined relevant for the work domain;
- Understand assigned products and keep abreast of changes to assigned products so that their
Testing is accurate and comprehensive;
- Submit weekly status reports on time and accurately;
- Adhere to schedules, processes, and standards for Testing
What we offer:
We offer you an independent position in a demanding environment. Vanenburg Software B.V. spends a lot of time on training and personal growth. We’re eager to learn from each other and evolve our skills through collaboration. Within the organization, new opportunities for further development are constantly arising. A great opportunity to work on software that matters and carve your footprint on innovative projects. You can count on a good package of employment conditions, taking into account your education and work experience.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you want to work in a growing international organization? Please click on the “Apply” button, fill in the application form and add your resume plus application letter!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.